Monday, September 13, 2010

ISBI challenge @ livejournal

Hey Folks,

I decided I needed a little change of pace from the prosperity hood so I started a Pixel_Trade ISBI Legacy challenge. Since Pixel_Trade is a Livejournal Community, the entries will be hosted over there. Basically, for this challenge every person starts with the same founder and you can only marry in sims made by other Pixel Trade members to carry the Legacy through 5 generations (though I'll probably take mine as long as I can). Additionally, you have to roll a random challege each week. I also decided to put an ISBI spin on mine. If you're interested you can check it out at my Livejournal :D

I'm still playing the prosperity, but playing a week of ISBI is a lot easier and quicker than playing 5 days in one of my fuller prosperity houses. I'm about halfway through posting a pretty monster Devivio update (expect it today or tomorrow), and then have the pictures edited and ready to go for a monster of an update over at the Hoppes house. And I'm slowly working my way through the (thankfully) only uni household I have this round but that's as far as I am into Round 11. Anyway... just thought I'd give you a little update in case you're curious.

~Liz

No comments: