Saturday, August 9, 2014

a Silvervale renaissance?

Well hello!  I'm not sure anyone is still watching this blog but I wanted to say -- thanks to Origin, I can play TS2 again :)

Back in, oh... February 2012 (that's when my last TS2 screenshot is dated) my older Windows Vista computer began having issues.  When I got a new computer it had Windows 8 and I honestly didn't want to jump through the hoops of getting TS2 to work on it.  Sims in general kinda fell off my radar...

Last month, Origin was having the SIMS 2 ultimate collection for free to anyone with a Sims game registered.  And, best of all it works with Windows 8!!!!

So anyway, Silvervale might be making a comeback because I really miss my sim-babies.  I have the 'hood installed and working in my new game, and just finished reading through my own blog from the beginning to reacquaint myself.  I have screencaps from two houses on my backup drive that I played 2 and a half years ago and haven't blogged yet, lol!  

A lot of other things have changed (we just moved in to our new home) so things around here are super busy.  But I can't wait to start playing again :). I might even blog those two found households if I can remember what happened.

No comments: